Spread Love and Kindness this Holiday Season!
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista has many families, big and small, who could use a little help for the holidays. Each year, our Club provides for as many families as possible by partnering with generous companies, families, and organizations who want to provide love and support for families in need through our Adopt-a-Family program.
All in For Kids Campaign
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista helps kids overcome life’s obstacles and make a positive difference in their community. Thousands of kids in Vista & Oceanside would be left unsupervised during afterschool hours and school breaks if it wasn’t for the Boys & Girls Club of Vista. The Club provides kids an opportunity to excel in a fun, safe and positive environment through impactful programs such as:
- Academics: Tutoring, Homework Help, STEAM, Fast Forward Reading and high yield learning activities
- Behavior Management: SMART Moves prepares kids to make positive choices, strengthen empathy, and build self- confidence & self-esteem
- Civic Responsibility: Community and civic engagement through our Torch Club, K-Kids and Leaders in Training Programs
- Health and Fitness: Healthy lifestyles through programs like basketball, soccer, cross country, flag football, volleyball and more
- Music & Arts: Music, dance and art instruction
We need your help to impact more lives than the 2,700 kids a year we currently serve. Did you know that 94% of our Club kids believe they will graduate from high school and will to go to college, trade school or the military? We are proud of our impact, but we can do so much more with your help.
Our regular membership fees are just $50 per year, but the actual cost per child is $665 per year. We are locally funded and rely on the generosity of the community to “bridge the gap” so all Club kids have access to the engaging and enriching activities we provide to be prepared for success in school and in life.