"Adopt" a Club Family this Holiday Season!
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista invites the community to spread some Holiday Cheer to deserving Club families who could use a little help this holiday season through its Adopt-A-Family program. Our Program was established to help Club families who need the most help this holiday season. Benefactors will receive a family wish list and have the opportunity to provide a gift card for the family’s holiday meal. Individuals, corporations or civic groups interested in “adopting” a family for the Holidays can access the registration form below.
Additional ways to help during the Holidays:
- Provide food and/or volunteer for our Thanksgiving feast
- Host a toy drive for our Club Members Holiday Party
- Ages 5-18; 180 toys/gifts needed
- Sponsor food or entertainment for our Holiday Party
- Volunteer at the Party on 12/19
- Sponsor a craft and/or volunteer at our Holiday Camp celebration