To empower every Club member, through safe and impactful experiences to:
• Graduate high school with a plan for college or a career
• Contribute to their community
• Live a healthy life.
We are committed to helping kids of all backgrounds and interests emerge into successful, well-rounded young adults.
• Provide a safe place for all kids to learn and grow.
• Foster ongoing relationships with caring adult professionals.
• Offer life enhancing programs and character development experiences.
• Give hope and opportunity to those in need.
• Encourage success through a positive mental attitude.
What We Offer
The Boys & Girls Club is a safe and fun place with programs focusing on character development, academic success and healthy lifestyles.
We are open weekdays after school (Monday through Friday), as well as during school breaks.
We have a trained staff of youth development professionals, providing positive role models and mentors supplemented by caring community volunteers.
Who Can Join
Dues are affordable so that any child can join our club between the ages of 5 and 18 years old. Club membership is $50 a year.
Additional fees apply for Day Camps, sports programs, Transportation, AM/PM programs, and field trips.
The program is open to all Club members at our California Avenue site at no charge after 2pm.
Our most recent National Youth Outcome Measurement Survey showed:
- 99% of Boys & Girls Club of Vista Club members are at least at grade level
- 97% expect to pursue their education after graduating high school
- 91% show a concern for others